Online Italian company credit check
Creditserve offers instantly available online credit checks on all Italian companies on either a 'pay as you go' basis, or within an annual subscription, or package of overseas reports.
What is included in an online Italian credit report?
Online credit reports are available on all incorporated companies based in Italy. The following information is included in these online credit checks:-
- Incorporation details, which includes business address, registration details.
- Contact details.
- Credit risk score and credit limit recommendation.
- Type of company including size and trading status.
- Financial data (if filed) and key ratios
- Shareholders and issued share capital
- Names of current directors
- Associated companies including subsidiaries.
- Information that is filed publicly for the company
- General information.
Our Italian company credit checks cost £30.00 + VAT on a pay as you go basis or you can subscribe to one of our discounted Credit Report packages.
We are pleased to confirm that our online Italian credit checks contain the most current information publicly available and are updated on a daily basis.
Creditserve Business Information Ltd provide comprehensive online credit reports on businesses in Italy along with online credit checks on businesses in 19 other European countries as well as the USA.
If you would like to order an online report or request a package please visit our Online Shop
You can also view the detailed online information provided within our online reports throughout Europe by visiting our Sample Credit Reports page which will enable you to see a sample report.
For information on any other services or products offered by Creditserve please visit our home page, or call our sales team on 01992 414222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts filing requirement for Italian companies
- Companies registered in Italy must file financial statements annually which include:
- Detailed directors report
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss account
- Auditors report for SPA and SRL companies with capital of over €100 million.
Company Types registered in Italy
- Societa a responsabilita limitata (SRL) is a private limited company
- Societa per azioni (spA) is a public limited company
- Societa in nome collectivo (SNC) is a general partnership
- Societa in accomanditari semplice (SAS) is a limited partnership
- Societa cooperativa (SC) is a co-operative company