Online Spanish company credit check
Creditserve offers instantly available online credit checks on all Spanish companies on either a 'pay as you go' basis, or within an annual subscription, or package of overseas reports.
What is included in an online Spanish credit report?
Online credit reports are available on all incorporated companies based in Spain. The following information is included in these online credit checks:-
- Incorporation details, which includes business address, registration details.
- Contact details.
- Credit risk score and credit limit recommendation.
- Type of company including size and trading status.
- Financial data (if filed) and key ratios
- Shareholders and issued share capital
- Names of current directors
- Associated companies including subsidiaries.
- Information that is filed publicly for the company
- General information.
Our Spanish company credit checks cost £30.00 + VAT on a pay as you go basis or you can subscribe to one of our discounted Credit Report packages.
We are pleased to confirm that our online Spanish credit checks contain the most current information publicly available and are updated on a daily basis.
Creditserve Business Information Ltd provide comprehensive online credit reports on businesses in Spain along with online credit checks on businesses in 19 other European countries as well as the USA.
If you would like to order an online report or request a package please visit our Online Shop
You can also view the detailed online information provided within our online reports throughout Europe by visiting our Sample Credit Reports page which will enable you to see a sample report.
For information on any other services or products offered by Creditserve please visit our home page, or call our sales team on 01992 414222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Different types of companies registered in Spain
- The sociedade por quotas de responsabilidade limitada (Lda) is a private limited company
- The sociedade anonima de responsabilidade limitada (SA) is a public limited company
- The sociedade anonima collectivo is a general partnership. Ansvarling selskap (ANS) is a general partnership
- The sociedade em comandita is a limited partnership
Accounts and audit filing requirements for companies in Spain
A company must prepare the legal annual accounts and complete and submit a tax return of the company at the end of each tax year.
The deadlines are as follows:
|Annual Accounts||Until 3 months after the closing date of the exercise.|
|Deposit of financial statements in the Commercial Register||1 month after the date of approval at the shareholders meeting|
|Payment of corporate tax||Until 25 days, after a period of 6 months from the end of the accounting year.|
|A company does not need to have an audit if the company meets at least 2 of the following criteria:||